Friday, March 13, 2009

Homework 4 Register Now

Well I'm having a really hard time with JavaScript. Every so often I think I have a glimmer of insight and then it dissolves. I tried going thru the W3S tutorials and the Webmonkey tutorials that Jack posted -- I even bought JavaScript: The Missing Manual by David McFarland -- and I 'sort of' get some of the examples, but overall I just am not understanding the logic (i.e. and what needs to go into the html vs the js page -- and more importantly how they drive each other). That said, I am just posting this assignment without the JavaScript for now because the last version I did with JavaScript just gave me one big green page with absolutely nothing on it (luckily I saved my first html file!). Anyway, I'll keep trying tonight, and post again if I'm at least marginally successful.

http://onepotcooking.com/annmariegatti/class4/register_now.html

No comments:

Post a Comment