Friday, April 17, 2009

Last Week's Homework

I just want to go on record saying that I had done my homework correctly last week -- in as far as it turns out that the verbiage WAS writing to my text page. I just couldn't see any text on the page no matter how I changed/adapted/played-with my html and php -- because I never re-uploaded the text files!!! Sad to say, I wasted 6 hours going around in circles and didn't figure it out until I was in class on Saturday and downloaded my files from the server and saw all those usernames and passwords I had entered during all my troubleshooting! Anyway, unfortunately because of that roadblock, I didn't complete the password verification steps last week -- which I will attack next week. I wanted to concentrate this week on the new 'create a blog' assignment -- although once again I will admit that this (at least for me) is a massive and intricate project no matter how much cut-and-pasting I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment